.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 11, 2009

Thrilling Thursday!

Well it's not really going to be THAT thrilling unless my sister-in-law Cathy has her baby! My family is impatiently awaiting the arrival of this little baby girl. We wonder what she's going to look like, who she's going to look like, what color her hair will be and what her name will be! So exciting!

A few weeks ago when Autumn was still in school they all had their picture taken for the newspaper. Finally it showed up on the FRONT page in COLOR! Autumn has been very impatient waiting for this photo to be published so this was a nice surprise! The purpose of the photo was in celebration of the school's 40th anniversary. My husband Keith attended this school LONG ago as a preschooler, and it is nice that Autumn also attended the same school. We are going to miss Stepping Stones now that Autumn will be moving on to kindergarten at the "big school". We met a lot of wonderful people and Autumn made some great friends.


Autumn is in the second row up, yellow shirt (of course she had on the CRAZY shirt that day), and she's got her hands on her hips and her FAKE smile where she shows all her teeth!

Today Autumn and I will just be hanging out and doing our thing. Then early this evening Autumn has her dress rehearsal for her dance recital which is on Saturday. It's such a process to do her hair and makeup, and to remember to bring all parts of the costume with us. I must be slightly nervous about this as I dreamed about it last night for what seemed like hours. Wierd.

Anyways that's all I have to share for now!

I hope you have a Thrilling Thursday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Paula....such fun....did you meet her husband in preschool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but my husband did live across the street from my grandparents when I was growing up. Although I didn't pay attention to him until MUCH later!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.