.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 3, 2009

Untitled

Good morning! I couldn't come up with a snappy title so this post is officially untitled!

Today I am going to be finishing up (hopefully) the project that I am working on for my Dad. Then I'm thinking that my next project will be a scrapbook layout inspired by "Twilight" fanatics. Taryne is definately a fanatic herself, so I will probably create a similar layout for her. For Taryne's last birthday she received the entire "Twilight" series, and has read them all at least 3 times. She kept insisting that I read them as well, so I finally started the first book. I'm a little more than halfway through and hope to finish this one, as well as "New Moon", before the second movie comes out. If I could only keep my eyes open long enough to read more than 3 pages at a time I'd be all set!



Tonight Taryne has her last piano lesson before her recital on Sunday! She is playing a song from the "Twilight" movie. The song was super popular among the girls, and she was the first to grab it for the recital. She does a GOOD job with it and I will post a video of her playing it soon!

Have a good day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, sadly I'm one of those adult twilight fanatics. sigh.... I hope you are enjoying the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read it yet but I want to. Looking forward to seeing your daughter's recital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, My daughter loves the twilight series too. She lent the first book out to a friend, so I'm waiting until it's returned to read it. I liked the movie, but she said it was nothing like the book?!
    Good luck to your daughter this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finding the first book good, but I wouldn't call myself a fanatic yet! Maybe because I saw the movie first which is why I need to get a move on!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.