.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 14, 2009

And their off today!

Today is the BIG day that Taryne has her braces taken off. She is so excited, and that is all I've heard about for the last few weeks. I'll probably take her picture in front of the office after she is all done. This she will complain about, but too bad! Almost 2 years ago I took her "before" picture, so now I need the "after" picture for her scrapbook! The best part about this appointment is that it is such a long one I can drop her off and come home till she's finished.

So yesterday I did end up going back to the craft store to buy different materials for my Twilight themed scrapbook page. After all my talk about this you all probably think that this page is going to look completely magical. Well I don't know about that, but I'm thinking that it may still be awhile till I finish it. Today I'm thinking that I shouldn't let it bother me how long it is taking for me to complete this page, so that's what I'm going to do. It is summer after all.

Well I'm now off to check my Etsy & MIM shops, and then I've got to awaken my sleeping girls. Are your wondering why in the world whould wake them? Well it's only because of Taryne's appointment of course. Otherwise I'd be as quiet as I could be till they woke on their own. As soon as their both up the talking does not stop, and to make it worse they both have to talk to me at the same time, and then they argue about who was talking to me first. It is tiring to say the least.

Ok ~ here I go!

Have a nice day! The sun is shining here, and I hope it is shining wherever you are as well!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.