.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 8, 2009

Beads Galore!

Hello There!

I've finally completed the custom bracelet which I talked about last week. It turned out very nice. The large beads are so pretty. Because they are handblown glass you can see right through them. Here are some photos:





After finishing this bracelet I went crazy and made a bunch more with beads that I already had. I don't really know what to do with these ones. Maybe I could wear them around and if someone comments on them I may offer to make them one. Here are some photos of them. If anyone would like one let me know and I'll put it up on Etsy just for you.



I would love to sell more than just scrapbook pages and cards which is what I've sold on Etsy so far. Although I do LOVE scrapbooking and cardmaking, and I LOVE when someone likes my stuff enough to buy something. Actually I get so excited when I make a sale that I yell out loud. The other day I sold three of my premade pages and when I yelled out loud Autumn asked me if I won a prize!

Well I'm switching back to scrapbooking again today so that I can add some new pages to my shop, which I really need to do soon. I'll share them as they're ready.

Have a nice day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I think personally that I'm most in love with the colors of that first bracelet, but it's all neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all those bracelets are so pretty! Looks like you're having a great time creating! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blues and greens...perfect for Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nice comments! If we were having summer in New England that bracelet would be perfect here too! Although today the sun is actually out and it hurts my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.