.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 3, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

As promised I am going to share a photo of myself with my new glasses on. I'm sure you've all been waiting to see how nerdy I look right? Well let's bring it on!



Normally I wear contacts, but at night & in the am I wear my glasses. If I wear the glasses into the day Autumn will ask me why I'm still wearing my night glasses. I wore the same glasses for so long they were falling apart. Then I lost them in the camper. So that's the story with that.

Pictured below are two cute cards I made the other night. I cut an oval out of the centers and put the greeting on the inside. They came out pretty nice!









I'll be listing one of them on Etsy today, and the other one on either Etsy or MadeItMyself. If you'd like one of these one-of-a-kind-unique cards now's your chance!!

Tonight I'm looking forward to eating leftover enchiladas I made last night. I found a recipe that is a healthy version and it was YUMMY! A bit spicy though. Tonight I think I'll be adding some margaritas to this meal turning yummy into yummier!



Well that's all I have for now!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Hi, from Costa Rica, you glasses are cool and you don't look nerd ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your new frames...they're cool, fashionable.
    Also great cards, handcrafted cards have so much more class and character than manufactured ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Paula...I think the glasses are cute....kinda sexy.:)

    Cards are adorable.

    Happy Fourth!!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.