.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 17, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

I have FINALLY finished this Twilight page! Of course the photos didn't come out all that good because the photo mats are shiny plastic so the light is reflecting off of them, and you can even see my reflection in the first photo, but I think it turned out well.











After posting this page I was asked by Megan from http://www.thingsmommyslove.blogspot.com/ to do a Twilight giveaway in November. I've never done a giveaway before, but I'll soon find out what that entails! BTW her blog is really nice so you should check it out if you have a moment!

Well today is the beach day that we've been waiting for, for what seems like FOREVER! Me and the girls are going to Plum Island with my friend Shannon and her girls for the day. I can't wait! I'll be bringing along the camera so I'll be sharing photos later!

Goodbye for now!!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the work; I'm to scattered to scrap...tho' I've got some clutter in my studio I should "scrap"!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.