.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 2, 2009

Featured Etsy Artist ~ DarlingDaisy of "The Shabby Chic Beach"!!

Good morning! As you may have known I ran a contest where my 100th follower would have their shop featured on my blog. Cristen from DarlingDaisy a.k.a "The Shabby Chic Beach" was the winner, and I am very happy to feature her shop here today!

Cristen made this very easy for me as her shop is beautiful. She creates exactly what her shop name describes ~ shabby chic beachy jewelery, glass charms, frames, signs & more. She even incorporates real shells, driftwood etc. that she personally collected herself on Long Island where she resides with her new husband! (Congrats!)

Cristen is also very generous and dedicates a section of her shop with items that if purchased will help her to raise money for "Shaohannah's Hope Fund", which helps orphaned children around the world.

Here are a few items from her shop which I thought were just beautiful!


Along the Seashore bracelet


Sand Castle stemware or mug charms



Seafoam earrings


Beach Cottage reversible sign


Tossed in the Tide cuff


As the Sun Rises 3 1/2 x 5 photo frame

Take a moment to visit her shop by clicking on this link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5120439

You might just find something unique for yourself, or as a gift for someone special!

Tomorrow I will be sharing a photo of my new glasses as well as photos of two cards which I made and are pretty cool!

Happy Thursday (not as happy as a Friday, but pretty close!)

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! What an honor it is to be featured like this! Have a wonderful day!
    -Cristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work! And congratulations, Paula, for reaching 100 followers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for following me!! I appreciate it!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff!! Love that first bracelet with the rope! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.