.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 30, 2009

Happy Cheesecake Day!

At least they said it was on the news this morning. I wasn't planning on eating any cheesecake, but maybe now I'll have to!

Yesterday we had a fun visit with Cathy, Julia and Madelyn. Autumn and Julia went swimming and played together. They have lots of fun together and will more so when they get older, I hope.

After lunch Autumn and I went back to the beach for a few hours and Autumn was so tired she almost didn't make it walking back home. I have not been able to wear this girl out lately. She is so full of energy she COMPLETELY wears me out! So when she started to cry and said she was too tired to walk home I thought to myself "WOOHOOO! Finally!!!"


Julia in her matching swimsuit and hat ~ ADORABLE!!


Madelyn all sprawled out & looking very content for the moment.


Cathy and Madelyn ~ look at the sweet little face and hands!!!


Autumn and Julia hanging out.

Well today if things work out my plans are to begin work on a custom scrapbook page for my Etsy friend Karen. I'm so excited to work on a custom order because it makes it more personal, and I feel that more thought goes into it.

Have a nice day, and if you have cheesecake today post a comment on what kind you had!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.