.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 27, 2009

Happy Monday!

My house has been very busy over the last few days. My Dad painted Taryne's room for us and the color was all wrong, so we had to start over by going to another paint store and trying again. This time we got a perfect match and it looks fantastic!

Yesterday I completed my "Girls Rock!" premade scrapbook page and it is now up for sale in my Etsy shop! (Warning ~ it has very bright contrasting colors, and is a bit unusual. But that's my style!)






I've been trying hard to replenish my shop after a few sales, and a few expirations that I didn't want to relist. I'm already thinking about Halloween layouts. If other stores have their Halloween items out already then I can too, right?

Now I'm going to leave you with a cute little conversation between me and Autumn last night. She was in bed for at least an hour and then she got up to use the bathroom. She looked wide awake so I asked her ~

"what are you doing in there?" (me)

"why, what did you hear?" (Autumn)

"I didn't hear anything" (me)

"well how did you know that I was doing something, because I wasn't" (Autumn)

Hmmm ~ I almost believed her. It looks like she's becoming a bit sneaky now, but so far I can tell when she's covering up the truth.

Have a good day!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.