.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 22, 2009

Having a Moment

Well I was going to write more about Taryne's bedroom renovation. Like how My legs and back hurt from pulling out the rug. And how my hands and arms hurt from trying to remove paint from an old bureau, but then I opened one of my favorite blogs to read and changed my mind.

I first came across this blog through my Creating Keepsakes magazine. The blog is from Elizabeth Kartchner, who awhile back won Creating Keepsakes "Scrapbooker of the Year" contest. If you look at her blog you'll see why she won ~ her scrapbooking and photography are amazing ~ http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/.

Elizabeth's husband is also a photographer and has both a blog and website which you can look at here if your into that ~

http://pixelpopphotography.blogspot.com/
http://www.pixelpopphotography.com/

This couple takes photos like I wish I could take. The pictures of their children are so detailed and wonderful compared to the photos I have of my children. I have to say I'm jealous! Maybe someday I'll have a really nice camera and take photography lessons.

Well I can't put it off any longer ~ I guess I should begin scraping paint again. If this doesn't work I'm going to SCREAM so block your ears!

I'll leave you with an inspirational quote ~

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.