.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 10, 2009

Random Rambling

Yesterday morning I was excited because it was sunny, and I thought that the sun was going to last most of the day. Well it didn't. It turned into another boring, gray day. But I can definately say that the sun is out for the entire day, and it finally feels like summer! We New Englander's have been waiting for this moment for a LONG time.

This afternoon Autumn and I have a playdate which I'm looking forward to. I will actually have an adult around during the day to talk. Woohoo! So much more fun than spending almost all day, for almost two rainy months, indoors during the summer.

And speaking of summer, I've changed the first song on my playlist to a Night Ranger song, which for some reason reminds me of summer. I heard it on the radio this morning and needed to hear it again! I admit it, I'm so 80's. Secretly though so don't tell anyone!



Tonight my neighborhood has a little get together down at the little beach that we share. It is a BYOB karioke (sorry this is one of the few words that I don't know how to spell) party. They have this every year and I never have gone, but when I try to go to bed the sound carries into my bedroom and keeps me awake, so I thought maybe I'd go this year instead of listening from my bed. If I don't go I'm going to watch either "Bride Wars" or "Paul Blart Mall Cop" which is probably the more likely scenario.

Happy Friday to Everyone!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.