.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 20, 2009

Top Secret Mission

Happy Monday!

Well my top story has to be about the top secret mission that we have taken up this week. Keith is away camping for a few days, so Taryne and I decided this would be the perfect time to begin redecorating her room. That way we have total control of the situation!

The biggest project is the walls, which my dad is helping us out with. There used to be an ugly border going around the room which I removed over the winter. Now comes the patching, and then the painting! Taryne has already picked out her new bedding and paint color to match. We have also removed every bit of "junk" from her room and gone through that. It's going to be so cute and super organized. This is going to be quite a transformation from sickly 70's to totally beautiful! Since this mission is top secret we won't be sharing any photos till later!

I do have some photos to share from Friday's beach trip with Shannon and her girls. Autumn and Bryleigh had the most fun out of all of us. A day at the beach used to completely wear Autumn out, but it appears that this isn't the case anymore. She never ran out of energy, went to bed a bit late, and then woke up at 5:30 on Saturday.

Anyways here are some photo's of Autumn using a boogie board. She was very serious about this and it made me a bit afraid. These days if I tell her that she's scaring me with whatever she's doing, she'll tell me not to watch her then. I try not to ruin her fun, but it can be hard!







Well I'm off now to get ready to buy some paint!!
Have a good day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. I love the photos too. I just posted some beach photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.