.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 1, 2009

Wet & Watery Wednesday

Again.

First I want to share a photo of the most beautiful beads that I just purchased yesterday. I'm going to be making a custom bracelet, and this gave me a reason to shop for supplies!


So Pretty!!!

Also I'm sure your all waiting for an update on my use of the word wangin. If you don't know what I'm talking about just look below at my previous posts where it is all described in humorous detail!

So it took me most of the day to be able to seriously use this word with my daughter Taryne. Finally I just came out and said "gosh this weather sure is wangin!" This time her reaction was a bit funnier. She looked at me like I was crazy and asked me what wangin meant. I told her, and said it was in the urban dictionary. She then nicely informed me that kids do not use every word in that dictionary, and nobody uses wangin. Well enough with that! I had my fun.

Moving on, I just listed this 2 page premade scrapbook layout in my Etsy shop. It is titled "Our Vacation" which is perfect for this time of year!









Oh and one exciting piece of news!! After Taryne wore her Betsey Johnson dress I went onto Twitter to see if Betsey was on there. She was, so I became her follower. And the BEST part is that she is following me back! Woohooo! Thank you Betsey!! That made my day!

Well I'm off to do something productive ~ hopefully!
Have a good day.

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. beautiful beads and a beautiful scrap book page. make sure you post pics of the bracelet you maker x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those beads! Blue and green are my favourite colours and those are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys for the nice comments! I'll be sure to post a photo when the bracelet is finished.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.