.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 11, 2009

writing from the bottom of the laundry pile

So, last night I went to the karioke party for a short time and it was BORING! I wasn't planning on singing, but I guess none of the other adults did either so there was not much going on. We ended up coming back home and watched "Bride Wars" which was much more entertaining. If your looking for a good chick flick and haven't seen this, you should.

I actually stayed up till midnight which was when Zachary arrived home from camp. He came in with two trash bags full of laundry which I have been working on all this morning. Yes, he does know how to do his own laundry, but he comes home from being on staff at camp completely worn out, and then has to work at the grocery store on Saturdays in order to keep this job. So, being the wonderful mother that I am, I take care of his ENORMOUS pile of laundry. And it's not just regular dirty clothes. Some of his pants are so caked in mud it looks like he rolled in it. And because he works in the camp kitchen, there's every kind of food stain imaginable on EVERYTHING!

Now, on to more exciting subjects ~ the project I'm going to be working on during the next few days is going to be a two-page Twilight themed premade scrapbook page. I mentioned about a month ago that I was going to be making one, but I haven't had any ideas as to how I want to make it look. Usually my ideas just come to me, but I have all these materials and I just kind of sit there and look at them and NOTHING! I was hoping to have this finished and in my Etsy shop soon but I have been looking at this is what I've been looking at for days~~



As soon as I have a bit of inspiration come my way and I complete this layout I will share it here.

Have a good weekend!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Ah, a case of artistic creator's block. Happens to us all. Sometimes a trip to a craft store or a fabric shop suddenly sparks up that creative flame. One word of caution...if you don't want to come home with a sack full of craft goodies; leave your money, checkbook, and credit cards home. ,)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT suggestion Anna!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.