.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 29, 2009

Yum!

Yesterday afternoon we stopped over my in-laws to pick raspberries. They have these great raspberry bushes in their yard, and Autumn absolutely LOVES raspberries. We ended up with a nice size container of them and Autumn ate ALL of them herself. At least it was fruit! Here are some photos I took. The best part about these photos is Autumn's expressions. She's so funny!















Today my SIL Cathy is bringing both girls over for a visit. We'll go down to the beach where some of us will swim, while the others hang out. Autumn is very excited that Julia (her cousin) is coming to play. If my camera doesn't run out of batteries I'll take some photos to share tomorrow!

Well I'm off to coat myself in sunblock!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. A raspberry bush??! How awesome is THAT??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos of your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Raspberry bushes are a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.