.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 19, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 9 Hearts for 9 Years!

Today is mine and Keith's Ninth Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been nine years that we have been married ~ where does the time go? We don't have many photos together, but here is one from last fall that so happens to be another one of my lovely self-portraits! (I think it's so cute that you can see Autumn in the backseat!)



This morning Autumn and I have a beach playdate with Rachel and her mom Karen. Autumn has gone to school with Rachel for the last two years, but this fall they will go to different schools :(

This afternoon my favorite boy in the entire world is FINALLY coming home from camp to stay! I don't care how much dirty laundry he brings back, I just can't wait!!

And then tonight Keith and I are going out to dinner ALONE to celebrate our anniversary. How great is that?!

And somewhere in between all of that Taryne has piano lessons, and I need to make something for the kids to eat tonight. Thank goodness for Diet Coke!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 9 years! You make a lovely couple :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 9th. :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.