.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 28, 2009

Blueberries, Blueberries, and More Blueberries!!!

Good Morning! I finally have a moment to share these photos from when we went blueberry picking two days ago. All three kids actually were able to come, which is a rare occurance these days. The picking went faster this time since there was four of us. I've already made a blueberry pie, and next were going to have blueberry pancakes, and Jordan Marsh blueberry muffins. Has anyone else used this blueberry muffin recipe before? It's the best one there is!



Autumn


Taryne


Autumn

Zachary who doesn't show his face on my blog much since he's so busy these days!
All three together ~ I love this photo! I may turn it into an 8x10 and scrapbook it! Although of course I'll need four 8x10's so that I can make a page for all three kids albums as well as my own!

Yesterday Zachary had his senior portraits taken. The office was located in Rye, NH near the ocean. He had a bunch of indoor photos taken, then outdoor photos in their yard, and then we drove down to the ocean and had some taken there as well. I'm so excited to see them, but it will be two weeks until the proofs are sent out.

While driving home along to ocean I videoed a bit of the drive. The area along the ocean in Rye is so beautiful. I then turned it into a little movie (like 2-3 minutes) and wanted to post it here, but I keep getting an error message. So hopefully sometime I'll figure that out so I can share it.

And finally I'm going to embarrass myself by sharing some very old photos of myself when I was small. Today I will be turning thirty-? and the kids are making a cake, and giving me a little party tonight with family, which is always lots of fun and includes lots of laughing (mostly done by me). Anyways here they are~

(Told you these were old, but it doesn't mean I am!)
Hope everyone has a Happy Friday!
♥ Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. I love blueberries!!!
    http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!

    I have never had a photo shoot outside, but I do think it would be nice to have family portraits done that way.

    I like the pictures, and you're right, the one of the three children together is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revision: Happy Blueberry Picking Day. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.