.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 17, 2009

Cozy Card

Happy Monday!

Last night I completed and listed for sale on Etsy this cozy card. It is a congratulations on your new home card that is perfect for sending out to someone special, or to accompany a housewarming gift. I think it's cozy because of the fabric paper I've used in place of regular patterned paper. This is the coolest stuff I've used in awhile. Take a look!







http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29407410

Today I am going shoe shopping with the girls. I am not particularly looking forward to this as Taryne is extrememly indecisive, and Autumn is extremely picky. I anticipate being in the store for an hour ~ the longest hour of my life. All I can hope for is that we actually leave the store with shoes, because if I have to repeat the torturous process over again in another store I won't like it very much!

♥Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the shoe shopping. I hope it goes more smoothly than anticipated! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love fabric paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! We were in the shoe store for at least an hour but I remained calm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is very cozy. I love it

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.