.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 21, 2009

Hi :)

The last few days have been pretty busy here between my anniversary, Zachary returning home from camp, and school shopping. I have made the time to do a few projects though, the first being this cool Halloween card I've listed on Etsy.







My other project was to try and create SOMETHING using Adobe Photoshop. I've had this program for awhile now, and I continue to TRY and do something with it, but nothing ever works. This month my Creating Keepsakes magazine had a tutorial on how to create a little collage. Even with the directions it still took me quite awhile to complete it but I DID IT! I even figured out how to save it in JPEG format instead of PSD format. Now I just have to remember the steps so I can do it again.



I'm going to print this out in 4x6 size and use it for a scrapbook page. I also want to do a similar one for Autumn with different photos of her from this summer showing her running around with barefeet, completely covered in dirt, and REALLY messy hair. The title of this one is going to be "Wild Child".

One more week until school begins and I have more time to do this stuff!!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.