.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 15, 2009

I ♥ Saturday!

I've finally figured out the secret to creating these online symbols I see everyone using. It's so easy and fun! Here are two I found today that are super cool~

Butterflies~

ƸӜƷ... ...ƸӜƷ

And an IPod!~

╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ♫
╚═══╝♪♪

If you don't know how create symbols either all you do is Google "online symbols", and there are plenty of sites to either get the codes for symbols, or to copy and paste more intricate symbols such as the one's I found above.

Now we can WOW all of our friends with our computer savvy!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.