.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 25, 2009

More New Stuff!

The last few days I've been working hard to replenish my Etsy shop. Below are the two newest items which I've added ~ the first is a simple Halloween card, and the other is a girly gift card holder/card.









This Trick-or-Treat Halloween is now listed for sale in my MIM shop. To list there it is free, for now at least.
http://www.madeitmyself.com/item-detail.aspx?itemid=36551~





As of yesterday I've been working on creating a Halloween Banner/Decoration thingy which I'm planning on listing on Etsy, although if it doesn't sell I'm going to keep it for myself! I love these types of decorations ~ they're very crafty! Soon I will be sharing photos.

And there's good news for my Facebook Fanpage ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/PJMDesigns/68608899889?ref=ts .
I've gained almost 30 new fans during the last few days ~ wohoo! I am up to 108 fans which means that I can now have a personal url instead of using the big long one you see above. BTW, I've used the long one because I still have to figure out how to use the shorter version. I'm sure it's easy, I've just got to figure it out.

Have a great day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. I will become a fan, if I haven't already! MOLLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first card especially... simple but really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first 2... the "less is more" philosophy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys ~ I was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.