.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 5, 2009

My Poor Etsy Shop :(

I've been so into organizing lately that I haven't paid much attention to my Etsy shop. I guess it's good to switch things up a bit, but I really need to add some new items soon.

To get some ideas I thought I'd ask for opinions on themes for my premade scrapbook pages. Recently one Etsy friend suggested I make a gymnastics themed page which I did, and it sold right away. So, if you were in the market to purchase a premade scrapbook page what theme would you be looking for? Birthdays, pets, babies, etc.???

I appreciate any suggestions!!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/05/2009

    Cheerleading, Karate & Soccer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good ideas. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ballet is a good suggestion too. Looks like once the kids are back in school I should work on kids sports and other forms of activities for themes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.