.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 3, 2009

Projects

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. This weekend I worked like crazy on more projects for Taryne's bedroom renovation. I had three projects I wanted to complete which included recovering a vanity bench, covering corkboard squares with fabric for her bulletin board, and painting an unused chandelier for her new light. Here are some photos of the bench and cork squares. The chandelier is not yet ready for sharing!





As you can see Taryne loves bright colors (I wonder where she gets that from???), and her room is definately going to show that. There is still a lot of organizing and cleaning out to do, which is the least fun part about this. That is why I have all the junk from her room stuffed into my closet where it is out of sight (until I open the closet and see everything all balanced in there like an avalanche waiting to happen). We need to come up with a really neat solution for storing all this stuff.

Well I'm off to begin another busy day. Do you have any projects your working on that you'd like to share? Or do you have any storage solutions to share which might help me out? Leave me a comment ~ I do read them all!!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Super cute...you can come do my room next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I posted a link to your blog on MY blog as one of my faves. visit and see it! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marybeth I wouldn't ask that as the final result has yet to be seen!

    And thanks so much Molly! I'm off to check your blog next!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.