.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 22, 2009

Super Sweet!

Due to our afternoon of thunderstorms I was indoors working on making cards and gift card holders. I actually planned on making one gift card holder but ended making two, as well as three greeting cards. Yay!

I ran out of time to take photos of all my new items, but I managed to do one gift card holder which is now up for sale on Etsy. I'd say it's pretty unique!










Over the next day or two I will be showing my other creations, two of which are Halloween cards, and one of those is completely different from my usual style ~ but I like how it turned out.

:)
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.