.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 11, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Good Morning!

As the summer slowly comes to an end (or I should say as the start of the new school year gets closer) I look forward to having a bit more time to work on updates for my Etsy shop as well as my personal pages. Lately I just haven't had as much time as I need to complete all I want to do.

So in celebration (WOOHOO!) of the upcoming school year I am relisting this super cool premade scrapbook page in my Etsy shop. It is perfect for comparing two photos of your child ~ one photo taken on the first day of school, and one taken on the last day of school. I have done this for my own kids and it's amazing to see how they change in just one school year. When you place these photos side-by-side you may be surprised! There is even a fill-in-the-blank section to show a bit of their thoughts at this "moment in time". This layout would be great for school years in the past, as well as the upcoming school year.






Another great idea I've come upon recently is that scrapbook pages can be framed to display in your home rather than in an album. There are 12x12 frames which you can purchase, and then you just add your photos and you then have a nice piece of art to display! I've recently sold two scrapbook pages just for the purpose.

Today I am actually finishing up a personal layout of Autumn and the little garden she grew last summer. Tomorrow I will share some photos ~ it's really cute!

Have a great day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.