.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 12, 2009

YAY!

I'm so excited ~ this morning I awoke to my first sale on MadeItMyself!! Awhile ago I had decided that I was going to open an MIM shop and compare the results to my Etsy shop. Well there has been nothing much to report until now. Actually I would say that the results of this experiment were inconclusive. My listings on MIM received many views quicker than on Etsy, but I've had 12 sales on Etsy and now one on MIM. So I guess I will just continue on with both shops and see if things how things go.

Yesterday I thought it would be cute to take a photo of Autumn and myself next to our mailbox so that you could see both of us as well as our name. I bet nobody else has a photo like this right? If you do let me know or post it here in the comments because I'd like to see! Silly I know, but that's me.



Yesterday I also completed a personal scrapbook layout titled "Autumn's Garden". Last summer Keith helped Autumn start a mini garden with seeds which they then transplanted outside. Autumn took care of them and was ecstatic when things began to grow. She had peas, tomatoes, carrots and one lonely pumpkin which was ready in the middle of August.



Tonight we are going to visit Zachary at camp which is where he's been all summer long, except for a day here and there. I can't wait till he's back home again and everything returns to normal.

Well that's all I've got for today! Have a good day everyone!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale at MIM Paula! I'll have to check that site out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn's Garden scrapbook layout is awesome. Great going.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.