.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 30, 2009

ELEVEN!

So I now have ELEVEN completed bracelets! These are the best I have made so far. At least I think so. I am planning to ask around to see if I can put them on display in a shop somewhere. My first stop will be my hair salon, where I hope they'll be interested. I now just need to purchase a bracelet display thing, and then I was thinking about making cute little tags for them as well.

Since it will take me about another week or so to get the tags ready etc., I will be listing all of them for sale in my MadeItMyself shop for a limited time. If anyone is interested in purchasing one of my bracelets you can either visit my MIM shop to keep an eye out for the listing~



~or you can leave me a comment here on my blog!

So, here are the photos. Most of my bracelets have "names", but I still need to think up something for a few of them.


True Blue Glamour Girl Bracelet


Stars Are Shining Bracelet


Purplelicious Bracelet


Orange Crush Bracelet


Ocean Blues Bracelet


Midnight Dream Bracelet


Lime & Purple Bracelet


Lime & Pink Bracelet


I Heart U Shimmer Bracelet


Have a Merry Little Christmas Bracelet


DREAM Bracelet

Well I'm off to begin listing these in my MIM shop!

Happy Wednesday :)
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. These are all very cute, but I especially love the Christmas bracelet. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a fantastic job! I love the colour in the True Blue Glamour Girl Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me? Wow. Beautiful.

    Our Treasure Hunt begins on Monday. I hope you will be able to participate. Check out my blog for information. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.