.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 18, 2009

Fantastic Friday!

Good Morning!

Yesterday I finally made my trip to the craft store to buy the materials for my Christmas ornaments. Of course I became sidetracked and spent most of my time looking at the beads instead. So, besides the Christmas ornaments I am planning on making a bunch of new bracelets, which I'm going to see if I can put out for sale at the hair salon I go to. This will be the first time I've done something like this, but for me it is so hard to sell things online, so it's worth a try. And I know I said my next project was going to be the Christmas ornaments, but I couldn't resist working on a new bracelet first, using these pretty dangly beads!



Speaking of sales, my Etsy shop is stuck at the unlucky number of 13 sales. I very much appreciate these sales of course, but I don't really like the number 13. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe my prices are a bit too high. I try to price my stuff according to both materials, and how much work went into creating whatever it may be. This will be another thing I will be taking a closer look at soon. My original plan was to sell enough of my creations so that I could stay home, and have an income doing something I love.

Well I'm off to work on my new bracelet. I'll share photos when it is complete. I've already strung and restrung it about 10 times, but it isn't quite right yet!

Have a Fantastic Friday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. HOpe you get new sales soon.:) I know the feeling. I would love for someone to purchase a photo from my new Photo Shop.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's very hard and sometimes I want to give up, but I won't let myself.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.