.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 21, 2009

Glamour Girl!

This is NOT a term I use to describe Autumn. She LOVES her comfy clothes like sweatpants and jeans. She LOVES black. She LOVES sneakers. She HATES to have her hair brushed, and doesn't like ponytails etc. And she LOVES to get dirty.

So when we went to Target the other day to check out the shoes, I expected Autumn to want something really ugly. At least in my opinion! I was SHOCKED when she picked up a pair of super sparkly dress shoes like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. They came in red, black and silver. She wanted the red, but I talked her into silver since nothing Autumn would be caught wearing go with the red ones. I am so happy that Autumn wanted these shoes, and I had to take her picture wearing them. (Notice the jeans and crummy shirt ~ one of Autumn's favorite outfits!).






I was so happy that I also bought Autumn a new Webkinz :)

As for the bracelets I've been working on ~ they are coming out FANTASTIC! I am so excited! I'm going to wait until I have finished a bunch and then I promise I'll share photos! I haven't had any time so far today to work on them, and this afternoon the weather is going to be so nice (and the nice, warm days are certainly numbered here) that I may have to stay outside instead.

Have a great day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.