.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 11, 2009

hello :)

My mornings alone just zip right by and I feel like I don't have enough time to do what I need to do before picking up Autumn from school. For the first hour she's away at school I'm still waking up, and then by the time I figure out what I want to accomplish during this time I look up at the clock and think "oh no I have to leave in 20 minutes!". So I guess I should either go to bed earlier or drink more coffee so I can get things going ASAP!

I've been working on a lot of personal scrapbooking lately as well as trying to add more items to my Etsy shop. I'm at the point with my shop where I feel a bit discouraged about my sales, but this is usually when I make a sale! So maybe this weekend things will look up.

I think that the next project I'm going to work on for my shop are some felt Christmas ornaments. Two years ago I made these really cute felt ornaments which I loved. I won't give away what they look like, but I will say that I was inspired by the Pottery Barn Christmas catalog. I think I'll add a few of these to my shop and see how others like them! I will share them as soon as I have some ready. Although these days it may take me longer to get them done :(

Well look at that ~ I have to leave to pick Autumn up in about 20 minutes so I'm signing off!

Have a great Friday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.