.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 8, 2009

It's Missing!

This morning I planned on posting two short videos of Taryne and Autumn doing archery, but when I went to get the camera I noticed it was missing. I then had a flashback to yesterday when Autumn took the camera outside to take pictures of animals, which is very cute, but she never brought the camera back. I now have to wait till she comes home from school to ask her where she put it, and hopefully her answer isn't "I don't remember". So as soon as I locate it I will be posting those videos, and if I don't find it then I will be freaking out!

At least it's Tuesday and not Mondayn.

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.