.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 23, 2009

Lovely!



Yesterday I recruited Taryne to be my model for my new bracelets. I was surprised at how nice some of the photos came out because as I've mentioned before she is NOT a good subject for photos. She always makes funny faces and acts loony. But today the model within came out, and I thought I would share some of the best photos. She would probably be embarrassed if she knew I was sharing these, but oh well! And as you can see the photos are more of her than the bracelets, but she didn't know this!









My next piece of news is a blog feature that my stuffed owls are included in. I want to thank Shannon from Rainbow Fabrics for selecting my owls to be among a group that includes such cute things! If you'd like to take a look at this feature click on the link below to visit her blog.

http://www.rainbowfabrics.blogspot.com

Well I'm off to the post office to mail out my newest customized scrapbook layout. Thank you Diana!!

Have a Great Day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I like the bracelets, but LOVE the model!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.