.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 3, 2009

My Newest Facebook Friend Is ~

~ Jeremy Jackson!!

I don't know if any of you know who he is, but I think he is so adorable! When he was young he played Hobie on Baywatch. After that he went through a difficult time and was out of the spotlight for years. He finally turned things around and decided that he wanted to begin working in televison again, and was part of the VH1 show "Confessions Of A Teen Idol", which I watched every episode of. I wish the best for him and that he lands something really good. I know I'll be watching!




Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.