.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 29, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!



For the last two days, in spurts, I have been working on my handmade Christmas ornaments. My cute little craft area is becoming one giant MESS! I have one almost complete and can't wait to share.

If your wondering about all the bracelets I mentioned I was making, well I have about 10 of them now. I know last week I said that I was going to be ready to share them by now, but I ran out of time with regular life getting in the way of progress. But, I've finally finished taking photos of all of them, and am now editing them. So I promise I will share those soon as well!!! Really!

I just found out today that my Etsy mini is now being shown, along with a bunch of others, for an entire month on the sidebar of the blog of Donna from DZ Fantasy, a fellow Etsian! She is a 3-D fiber artist who creates fantasy figures. Thanks Donna! If you'd like to take a look at her blog this please use the link below:

http://www.dzfantasy.blogspot.com

Well that's all I've got for now!
Have a Great Day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.