.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 26, 2009

We Need Your Vote!

Every year I see the contest for the Gap Kids Casting Call, which is a contest where you can enter your child to be one of their next Gap models. First the public votes for their favorites. Then Gap takes the top 20 kids who received the most public votes, and selects their newest models. Every year I tell myself that I'm going to enter Autumn, but I always miss the entry deadline. This year I actually remembered, and now I need your help! I would appreciate it so much if you would put in your vote for Autumn. You do need to sign up for DisneyFamily.com when you go to vote, but it only takes a minute.

Copy and paste this link to vote!!!
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/PJMDesigns/362611671/

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.