.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 23, 2009

And It Went KABOOM!

Well last night was the night of the big craft fair. All I have to say is that it was NOT big, and pretty uneventful. My friend Shannon and I shared a table. She makes beautiful jewelery, but didn't sell one thing :( Miraculously I sold three cards, and one set of Thanksgiving place setting cards, but we were expecting so much more. Once we were at the fair we soon found out that it was an event that normally has a small turnout. I keep telling myself that it was good practice, so that if I ever choose to do this again (which I'm not so sure that I will!) I'll know more of what to expect.

Anyways, here is a photo of my table. Since I came home with most of what you see here, I now have many new items to add to my Etsy shop, like the larger owls, a Christmas thank you card note set, and a set of Christmas table place setting cards.



Have a great weekend!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.