.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 31, 2009

H A P P Y ~ H A L L O W E E N

Our Halloween festivities began at 10am yesterday morning with Autumn's class Halloween party. I signed up to help out and it was so much fun!

They played games, made a craft, and ate goodies of course! I took a bunch of cute photos which I'm sure Autumn will love when she grows up.

When I was little and all we had were film and polaroid cameras, it was so much more difficult to take a zillion photos. So I don't have any photos of specific classroom events. But now, much to the horror of my children, I can just take photos all day long! Here are a few of the bunch~


Yum!


Class Halloween "Parade" to the pickup line at the end.

Last night Autumn and Keith carved a pumpkin. Autumn designed a face on paper first. It took her a LONG time to decide what kind of face she wanted. She drew many, many samples and then she announced "This is it!". So Keith copied the design, and carved the same face on the pumpkin. Autumn was ECSATSTIC about this entire project from beginning to end.

Here are a few photos from that ~ Autumn appears overly happy, which I guess is what Halloween does to some kids, right?









And tonight will be the finale with Trick-or-Treating. We'll be going over to Jon & Cathy's and we'll all go together.

Don't eat too much candy!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Great shots...what a beautiful daughter you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Halloween! Looks like they had a great time. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.