.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 15, 2009

I'm Crafting My Brains Out!!!

Last week I was asked to participate in a real live craft fair for the first time ever. It is taking place next Thursday evening, so it is coming quick. My first instinct was to turn down the offer, but then I thought that if I joined together with my jewelry-maker friend Shannon, that it would actually be a great opportunity. So, we are going to join forces and share a spot. Now that I've commited to participating, I have been making things around the clock.

The big table I use has only one teeny, tiny spot left where I can barely fit myself, and what I am working on. And what am I working on? Too many things at once. I've started making things and have run out of supplies. So I set those projects aside, and repeat the process over and over again. I feel that time is better spent starting on something new rather than wasting time shopping for supplies, although eventually if I want to finish these projects I'll have to go shopping.

The other issue I'm having is that I make such a variety of things, that I don't know what will sell best, and what I should be concentrating on. So, needless to say I'll just continue to make as much as I can, of whatever I can, while there's still time! Maybe later I'll share of photo of my giant mess! But more importantly, I can't wait to share photos of our spot at the craft fair.

Well I'm off to find some space at my table and see what I can accomplish this morning!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. That's exciting!! Where is the craft fair? I'm behind on your blog since it's now blocked at work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in Reading, MA. Far enough away so that if we make fools of ourselves we won't ever see them again, but not so far that it's not worth the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats. Hope all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.