.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 22, 2009

I'm Ready!

I have been so incredibly busy getting ready for the craft fair that's happening tonight! I guess I have a good amount of stuff, but I still wish I had more. If anyone is near the Reading, MA area and would like to come leave me a comment here and I can send you the directions. I'll be on my way by 3:00 pm this afternoon so it's coming quick! Other exciting happenings this past week were....

1) Taryne was one of a few students invited by her piano teacher to play in the middle of Macy's, for a benefit to raise money for cancer research. Her piano studio raised $200.00 in the hour the kids played. Taryne was very brave and played a few times, even taking a song and improving from the original version.

2) A short time later while driving home from the mall, we heard a commercial about a talent search for Disney/Nickelodeon which is taking place this coming weekend in Boston. Taryne started bouncing around in the car and wanted to call, so I agreed. We now have an appointment for an audition in Boston this Saturday. I was curious as to whether or not this was even a real thing, but supposedly Taryne will be reading a short script on camera with Blake Lively from "Gossip Girl". So, I assume that if Blake Lively is there then this is the real thing. Right?

Now between my two big "events", I have Halloween parties that each of my girls need help preparing for, I need to bake a cake for the "cake walk" at Autumn's school's Fall Festival, I still need to do our annual pumpkin cookie decorating project with the kids, and then Trick-or-Treat will be here. Oh, and I have an order for 35 of my Thankful place setting cards from my Etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32257280. So I still have a LOT going on over the next week.

Wish me luck for many sales at my craft fair tonight!
♥ Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.