.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 5, 2009

>>>>>Manic Monday!<<<<<

Happy Monday Everyone!

As promised I am finally ready to debut my super cool Christmas ornaments. They are jumbo, felt, tree or mantle, decorative balls with lots of handmade & homey touches! I've created these from my own design, and haven't seen any others like them out there. The circumference of these are approximately 16", so they are a good size. Hopefully I will have time to list these in my Etsy shop today.

Here they are!!!









On Friday we brought Autumn to the Deerfield Fair. The best part about the fair for her was the tractors. She fought all the boys for her turn to sit on each and every one of them. And of course I took pictures of her on every one of them too. Here are a few of the bunch~





Well I'm off to my Etsy shop to list my ornaments for sale!!

Have a Great Day :)
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Xmas decoration. And beautiful little lady.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.