.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 7, 2009

Picture Time!

Well it's that time of year again ~ photos, photos, photos!

I've received Zachary's senior portrait proofs. Taryne and Autumn have had their school photos taken. I've made an appointment for Autumn to have a birthday photo taken. And I'm beginning work on my photo Christmas cards which I'm attempting to create on Photoshop. Or at least partially on Photoshop. I'm also planning to create a few secret Christmas gifts which may include ~ photos of course!

This photo is my favorite pic of Zachary from his portrait proofs. He had many outdoor photos taken, including several taken by the ocean. Those were the ones that I thought I'd like the most, but they actually didn't come out too good. So this is the one we've chosen for his yearbook photo. And if you've ever seen the photos I have of Zachary with his fake smile, you'd understand why I like this one.



Well I'm off to work on my Christmas cards a bit more. This year I'm using individual photos of my three kids, but put together on a collage. It takes awhile for me to figure out what I'm doing in Photoshop, but in the long run it will save money and I'll end up with cards that have a homemade touch! I don't expect these to be completed for some time, but when they are I'll share : )

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.