.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 28, 2009

Strike Two?

Well, I've signed myself up again for the unknown. I'm asking myself if this is crazy, or if I'll embarass myself. But why not see what happens AGAIN? What am I talking about? Another fair. This time it is not a craft fair, but a Peddler's Market, which I'm not sure if my stuff even fits into this category, but whatever.

Want details? Next week I've signed myself up for my daughter's school's first Peddler's Market. Since I still have all of my items still packed up from last weeks bomb, and it's only 10 minutes from my home, I figured why not Paula? So here I go again! I'll report more later on this!

Since last week I've been working on and off on a custom order for 35 of my Thankful Thanksgiving Place Cards.





They are so cute and I love making them! I'm actually going to go and make some more when I'm finished typing this. Since I sold one set last week, and I've had this custom order, I think it would be a good idea to have at least two more sets made up. After that though I'm going to move on to Christmas.

Happy Wednesday All!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Love the placecards!

    Jenn
    www.jennuinecandles.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that sale, Paula and good luck with your next endeavor. Hope it works out better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely! congrats on the custom order

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.