.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 9, 2009

Wake me up!

I've tried both caffeine and loud music. Maybe dancing would help? I don't really like dancing though. Don't ask me why, I just don't. Last night I had about 4-1/2 hours of sleep. I'm actually not doing too bad, but I will most likely fall asleep on the couch tonight while watching TV. Here are two photos of me right now in my sleepy state




On a happier note I've added two new items to my Etsy shop which are pretty neat.

The first item is a Thanksgiving table place card where you would write your guests name on the front, and then on the inside is a spot where you can either write something your thankful for about the specific guest, or you could have the guest write what they are thankful for. These turned out cute, and are made-to-order in whatever amount you need. I think I may make some Christmas place cards as well.





I also very happy because my place card was only listed for a short time when Belle from Paper Girl Productions chose it to be featured on her blog. Thanks Belle! If you'd like to see here's the link to her blog ~ http://papergirlproductions.com

The second item is a set of fall themed felt embellisments for scrapbooking, cardmaking, or any other fall-like craft. The set includes three fall trees, three pumpkins and three acorns.



Well I'm off to get another cup of coffee and then to try to do something with my last "free" hour.

Happy Friday!!!
Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Hope you got a better nights sleep last night! Congrats on being featured on the blog, the place cards are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute even when sleepy! I love the applique! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. Get some good rest. :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.