.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 13, 2009

new for friday the 13th!!!

Well I've finished up my last custom order for my Thanksgiving place cards, although I would make an exception for my blog readers! But time is running out, so if you'd like to have my VERY LAST custom order, send me an email here:

lifeasweknowitbypaula.gmail.com

These will no longer be available through my Etsy shop.





But I now have these goodies for sale!!





And I'm planning on making some different styles of these in addition to a Christmas banner. Did I mention the banner already? I might have. It's partially completed and turning out cute. I will say that it's made from felt, fleece and has pom poms.

Besides all of the above I am working on making 20 Christmas ornaments for an ornament swap party I'm going to in about 2 weeks. Uh-oh ~ I've only just finished one and have 19 to go! They are unique and it was difficult to even find instructions on how to make these. Once they are all complete I will share!

Happy Friday!
(And for those of you who don't like Friday the 13th I'm sending luck your way :)

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.