.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 9, 2009

with renewed ambition

After recently attempting to sell my stuff in three different fairs, I realized that for now I will do much better selling on Etsy and MadeItMyself.

Over the next few weeks I will be slowly adding all of my new items that I had created for these fairs into my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/PJMDesigns, and my MIM shop http://www.madeitmyself.com/user/pjmdesigns.aspx

The first item which I've added to both my Etsy and MIM shops is this adorable mini scrapbook album which is all about fall. Beginning with hayrides and apple picking, through Halloween and Thanksgiving as well. There's many pages, more than I show in the photos. There's also many cute papers, embellishments, ribbon and buttons.













I've also added this frilly holiday card shown below in my MIM shop:


Sweet and Lacy Holiday Card
http://www.madeitmyself.com/item-detail.aspx?itemid=41070

I've also added this very unique card in my MIM shop:


"Happy Holidays Jingle Bell Greeting Card"
http://www.madeitmyself.com/item-detail.aspx?itemid=41069#thumb

And here is a sneak peek of four adorable stuffed felt owls which I've created from my own pattern. These will be going up for sale over the next week:) I just have to finish editing my photos and give them names!









Wow ~ I guess I had a lot to share today!
Happy Monday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Paula, we've come to the same conclusion. We sell so much better on Etsy than at craft shows! =P I love the fall album you created... the house shape is so cute!! Those owls are darling, too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!

    I think my stuff may not be meant to sell at craft shows. Maybe it looks strange to people. I can't figure it out!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.