.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 30, 2009

Goodbye ~ Hello

It's time to say goodbye to my sweet little birdie notecards which sold this morning. Sad because they are so adorable, but happy that someone else will be able to enjoy them!




To fill the empty spot in my shop I just listed this super cool birthday card ~ bursting with bright colors!




In addition to the birthday card, I have a listing on eBay for a LOVE card for Valentine's Day. Come place a bid if you like it because you will most likely get a great deal :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250555576721&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

{Yes, I'm sorry to say that here and there I put up some of my handmade items for sale on eBay.}



Have a Wonderful Day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cards! I like your packaging too--- and this is my first visit to your blog, I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.