.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 29, 2009

Photos!

Ok, once again I appologize for pretty much abandoning my blog over the past month, but I hope to get things back on track for the new year ahead.

I hope while I was away everyone had a wonderful holiday. Today I've decided to share some photos of Christmas happenings with my family.


This is a photo of my parent's with the grandkids, which they used for their Christmas card this year. The older three are mine ~ Zachary {17}, Taryne {14}, and Autumn {6}. The youngest two are my nieces Julia {2} and Maddy {6 mos.}.


Smiley our cat laying in piles of wrapping paper, which she loves!


Zachary helping Autumn put together her Zhu Zhu pets stuff.


This was the highlight of our Christmas day ~ when Autumn put her Zhu Zhu pet near my SIL's hair and it gripped on tight and became stuck. Very stuck. Poor Cathy :(


Autumn and Julia waiting to open presents.


Keith drinking out of his new beer mug after working outside (which explains the dirty shirt).

As for my Etsy shop, I've put all of my fall and Christmas items on sale - some 50% off - and I plan on adding new items over the course of the next few weeks. Stop by and take a look :)

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/15/2010

    Hello i am fresh here. I stumbled upon this message board I find It very useful & its helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back & aid other people like it has helped me.

    Thank's, Catch You Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/16/2010

    Hiya i'm fresh here, I hit upon this chat board I find It incredibly useful & it has helped me out alot. I hope to contribute and aid other people like it has helped me.

    Thanks, Catch You Around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great Christmas celebration!

    {Visiting from Flashback Friday}

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.