.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 30, 2010

America's Next Top Model...

... well not really, but today I took both Taryne and Autumn to a modeling/acting agency for an open call. For kids Autumn's age they don't give you an answer right away, but the woman who spoke with us kept saying she though Autumn was "so sweet". As for Taryne, they told her she has a good look for TV, then filmed her doing a quick commercial skit. She did well with this and she now has a callback next week. I have no idea where this will lead, but it is very exciting. I really can't envision either of my girls being on TV or in a catalog or something so we'll see.

Now I'm going to make baked ziti for dinner ~ YUM.

Happy Saturday :)
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.