.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 23, 2010

imperfections are ok!

For awhile now I've been wanting to make a cute little handbag, although I've never done so before. I had a bunch of cute leftover fabric and decided to just go for it. This is my completed project:







The reason for my blog title is that if you haven't yet noticed from the above photos, this bag does have some imperfections. BUT I thought it was so cute that I listed it for sale on Etsy anyways, giving it the name "The Imperfect Handbag", and a great price to go with it! If you'd like to read my tempting listing click here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39078412.

Well now I'm off to figure out my plans for the day, although it is already past noontime. {You can't be crazy~busy everyday like I usually am}.


Have a great weekend!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.