.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 16, 2010

{ pink }

What is pink? My favorite color. And I think that if something comes in pink I will someday own it, no matter what it is {a dream of course}! Here are some really neat photos of pink things.


Photo by Death by Cotton Candy: 2006: Daniela Edburg
Pink cotton candy AND pink clouds! Beautiful ~ it looks like you can eat those clouds!

Photo source Marthastewart.com
Pink Christmas tree ~ someday!

Photo source crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com

Pink door decorated oh so nicely with pink presents!

Photo source serenatachocolate.com

Pink roses ~ Mmmmm!

Photo source memois.com

Pink kitchen ~ cute but I guess I'll admit this is a bit overboard!

Photo source lovelythings.typepad.uk
Pink oven ~ now I could really cook with that! Cooking would be so much more fun too!


Photo source unknown

Pink Smartcar ~ and yes I would drive it, although it would be better if it were a convertible.


Photo source bshigley.com

Pink Telephone ~ Even though it would take forever to dial this ancient thing, I could handle using this!

Now I'm going to bed to dream in pink!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. oh men.. pink christmas tree is soooo nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Christmas Tree. I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the credits for these pics????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francoise, This was back when I didn't realize the importance of giving credit. I've just added sources now. These days I'm definitely very careful about giving credit where credit is due :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.